TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All gowns require a minimum of 12-34 weeks to complete production and that this time frame begins once my dress has been paid for in full and sent to the relevant designer
• If your occasion date is under or near the 12-34 week timeframe, you may incur a rush fee to ensure your order can be delivered in time for my special event.
• All orders are shipped from our head office to the boutique I purchased it. You can have your order shipped directly to you, however I understand that applicable shipping charges may occur.
• An estimated completion date can vary depending on time of year and can be subject to change.
• Shipping time is to be applied to all ETA’s depending on designer and supplier location, shipping can take between 2 to 14 business days.
SIZING & FIT
• All dresses are made to standard sizes and cannot be ‘Made to Measure' and no variable measurements can be implemented or amended.
• Please refer to our sizing guide to find your most suitable size. If purcahsing your order in store our staff will assist you in taking measurements to determine the correct size. This size can be discussed and decided on with the advice of our team.
• If your shape/size changes (even if specified at the time of purchase), or If you change my mind on my desired size choice, it is not the responsibility of Babushka Ballerina or the relevant designer to alter my dress to fit, nor can the size be amended if it is in production stages.
• Additional charges may be applicable for size adjustments if necessary.
• Alterations are not included in the price of the gown and that they are a necessity for almost all bridal orders.
• The Babushka Ballerina, nor any of our collection designers offer alterations - they recommend I visit an experienced professional trained in bridal tailor.
• Once your gown has been shipped by Babushka Ballerina we are no longer responsible for any changes or damage to my gown that may occur in transit.
COLOUR, FABRICS & VARIANCE
• Dye lots can vary and cannot be guaranteed by The Babushka Ballerina or any brands stocked,
• All garmetns made by or stocked at The Babushka Ballerina incorporate luxury fabrics such as silk, chiffon and lace. Some of these are natural fabrics, meaning that they can be easily marked, pulled and inconsistent in colour and weave.
• Any garment featuring lace will be unique as it is very rare for the pattern of lace to line up identically on any two garments
• Like a fingerprint, it is impossible to produce an exact duplicate of any piece, and any slight variations are embraced as part of the unique beauty of a handmade bridal gown.
• The photographs that represent the items available may incur digital editing and the colour/ design may vary slightly
• The product photograph may have been pinned to fit the subject model and may vary slightly to my true order.
RETURNS & CHANGE OF MIND
• If I am unhappy with the finish of my dress, action must be taken within 7 days of receiving the order. Babushka Ballerina or the relevant brand will re-assess the garment to determine whether it passes our quality control criteria.
• If the product passes within the above specifications no refund or alterations will be offered.
• If the product does not pass, TBB and the relevant brand will do everything in their power to rectify and resolve the matter in a timely manner.
• Babushka Ballerina will offer no refund in the unlikely case of cancelled event, no longer suitable for the event or change of mind.